Since the last update I’ve been running up & down the east coast making magic. Please remember you can always get up-t0-date info on my facebook page!
For those of you who missed it, here’s what’s happened
- I performed in collaboration with Damien Luxe & Heather Acs in an hour long performace piece called “The Bearded Lady, The Bald, & The Blonde” at La Mama Galleria, curated by the brilliant Dept. of Transformation as a MIX festival offshoot! I was next to such talent, especially queer art legend Christy C. Road.
- I had the chance to shoot futuristic design duo Coco & Breezy, with killer style & makeup team-Dori Jay & Hayden Dunham. Here’s a photo from the set:
- I was fancy & important with Kae Burke of House Of Yes, and helped her run a workshop at the Brooklyn Museum making 1920′s accessories!
- The Molly Crabapple posters and CDs for Let Bloom EP (the kickstarter-funded album w/ Natti Vogel & I) arrived! Now you won’t have long till they are in your hands. (I’ll post a link for those interested in buying either item, ASAP!)
- I guest-taught poetry at the Lower East Side Girls Club after-school program & convinced some young girls that it IS important to know what a metaphor is.
- And last but not least, MTV International followed me and Lowbrow Society for the Arts around as possible subjects for a new documentary on Brooklyn Creatives!
That’s all for now! But so many more announcements are forthcoming. Stay tuned!